Father we repent and ask for forgiveness, for we know that Jesus did not spend his time isolating and targeting special “sin groups” or trying to defend his positions through arguing and debating.
Our awe of the cosmic Christ who has reconciled the entire cosmos, including precious humanity, is significantly lacking and has been replaced by a very casual “Jesus is my bro” attitude.
God, our communities are in desperate need of selfless souls who love each other and seek out the Truth in love and who can hear Truth in love without egos and attitudes. Please forgive us for our arrogance, pride, and love of our sin and waywardness. Give us hearts that welcome the truth told to us in love. Begin with me. Amen.
- 3 Things I Want My Son to Know About Porn… February 1, 2013
- A Father’s Letter to His Daughters… February 11, 2013
- the united states of Jesus? July 27, 2011
- the politics of Jesus… September 20, 2008
- the way and life of the freedom fighter? June 11, 2009
- If Death is Not the End… April 17, 2014
- The World Would Be a Better Place If We All Died… April 7, 2014
- pimps and mission trips… March 27, 2014
- a kingdom manifesto… March 10, 2014
- FREE ITUNES DOWNLOAD of AND THEN THE END WILL COME! February 28, 2014
- Melanie: very beautifully written as always Brandan. Thank …
- paulanderson13: Fantastic post. Such truth and such raw truth. I…
- Carrie Trotter: On my fathers birthday today, those are nice words…
- mwitasblog: Thank you for visiting my blog, Brandon. And I am …
- brandonandress: Reblogged this on brandonandress.…