When people beat you and spit upon you and want to crucify you, lovingly forgive them and be willing to go to your death demonstrating the love of God.
In AND THEN THE END WILL COME! author and teacher Brandon Andress goes directly to the words of Jesus to pose an entirely different question – Who are we becoming right now and who will we be if and when the world begins to come apart at the hinges?
After successfully authoring my first book Unearthed I never thought that I would write another book. In order to write a book you have to have something to write about AND passion about that subject. I did not think I had either. In November 2012 all of that changed. In an instant… God gave me an idea for a book AND passion for the subject. I wrote this book AND THEN THE END WILL COME! (But 5 Things You Need to Know in the Meantime) in 7 weeks and 3 days. Through the prayers and financial support of some very important people in my life… this book is now available everywhere online as a Paperback, Hardback, Nook, Kindle, and iBook.
- 3 Things I Want My Son to Know About Porn… February 1, 2013
- A Father’s Letter to His Daughters… February 11, 2013
- the united states of Jesus? July 27, 2011
- the politics of Jesus… September 20, 2008
- the way and life of the freedom fighter? June 11, 2009
- If Death is Not the End… April 17, 2014
- The World Would Be a Better Place If We All Died… April 7, 2014
- pimps and mission trips… March 27, 2014
- a kingdom manifesto… March 10, 2014
- FREE ITUNES DOWNLOAD of AND THEN THE END WILL COME! February 28, 2014
- Bloggerhood Etc. 4/21/14 | Fatherhood Etc.: […] “If Death is Not the End” by…
- Melanie: very beautifully written as always Brandan. Thank …
- paulanderson13: Fantastic post. Such truth and such raw truth. I…
- Carrie Trotter: On my fathers birthday today, those are nice words…
- mwitasblog: Thank you for visiting my blog, Brandon. And I am …