If death is the end toward which all life is moving… then why does anything in our lives matter at all? Why ascribe any purpose to it whatsoever? It is all death in the end anyway.
When people beat you and spit upon you and want to crucify you, lovingly forgive them and be willing to go to your death demonstrating the love of God.
In AND THEN THE END WILL COME! author and teacher Brandon Andress goes directly to the words of Jesus to pose an entirely different question – Who are we becoming right now and who will we be if and when the world begins to come apart at the hinges?
- 3 Things I Want My Son to Know About Porn… February 1, 2013
- A Father’s Letter to His Daughters… February 11, 2013
- the united states of Jesus? July 27, 2011
- the politics of Jesus… September 20, 2008
- the way and life of the freedom fighter? June 11, 2009
- A Christian Response to the Terrorist Threats… August 31, 2014
- It is Time For a Revolution… July 11, 2014
- The Movement That Will Change the World… July 7, 2014
- Year of the Lord’s Favor… July 2, 2014
- A Better Narrative: How This Will Change You and Your Church… June 30, 2014
- paul savage: So, if the Christians in the USA had followed your…
- brandonandress: Thank you. You are kind and very encouraging. …
- brandonandress: I am simply asking Christians (i.e. those who supp…
- brandonandress: Thanks for sharing. Seems full of Old Testament e…
- Sindhuja Xavier: Lovely reply Brandonandress!! I know it is not an …